


I honestly have not updated this blog because I could not figure out what pictures to put on here! And I had so many pictures on my camera it took like half an hour to load. Anyways, not much is going on with the Fausetts. Mike gets to work and Mercedes and I get to clean house, do laundry, run errands and make dinner. We also get to visit family and we have time to shop too;).
I'll try to be better about keeping up the blog. I didn't intend for it to go this long. Well, not much else to report. Go JAZZ!!
2 comments:
Those are such cute pictures! I'm glad we will finally be able to see her in person! Let me know if you guys have any plans or when we can come by!
She is sooo cute! I think that picture of she and Mike is adorable.
Post a Comment