Friday, February 19, 2010

Ashley Samantha Fausett


My sweeet baby Ashley arrived January 19th, 2010.  She weighed 6 lbs and 14 oz. and 19 inches long and has a full head of beautiful brown hair.  Her eyes are starting to clear up and we can see now that they are GORGEOUS and brown of course;)  Gotta love that hispanic bloodline.  It was a very long day for me but happily it ended great!  All I can say is thank God for the person who invented epidurals!  Although it didn't work as well as the first time it sure did help.  My little angel took her sweet time and arrived at 8:47 pm.

Mercedes is crazy about Ashley and extremely protective.  I love it!  Ashley is her baby and when anyone is holding her she says "mine", or "my baby".  It's actually pretty cute.  Mercedes has turned into a beast!  I guess that comes with the age since she'll be in the terrible twos next month.  She throws fits, talks back, and spends a LOT of time in the corner.  Kids....  We've begun the potty training process and it's not going to be easy.  She'll do great one day and then the next she will refuse!  Oy.....She is so beautiful though.  And she is very smart:)

Mike and I are doing great.  Just trying to keep up with the munchkins.  Sometimes they gang up on us but as long as we stick together......I think we can win!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Funny, I was just thinking about you and it must have been right after you posted an update! Can't wait to see you all next weekend!