Monday, June 1, 2009

First of June and it's raining

Hi anyone who still reads this boring blog. I've been keeping busy as everyone else has and I began to think 'hey, I can do something fun like update my blog once in awhile so people don't get bored of me'. But good grief I get bored of myself! So I'll try to be better.

We just got home from Long Beach (thanks Staci and Trent for putting up with us). It was so much fun! We got to go to Sea World (a little immature I know but it has been a lifelong dream of mine), the ocean (LOVE the ocean) and we just got to hang out which believe it or not is one of my favorite parts of a vacation. I read a book! I did! It has been a long time since I read a book without feeling guilty about it. It was a good one too. A new one by Mary Higgins Clark called 'where are you now'. I recommend it. I love mysteries.

And last weekend we went camping. It was a lot of fun and I just love the great outdoors. Seriously. It is hard for me to sleep in a tent but since we got to stay with Sam and DJ in thier fancy camper it was GREAT! There was one person there (who shall remain nameless) who I could have done without BUT....sometimes you can't have everything. My only thought is...'what the heck is she thinking'. I've labeled them beauty and the beast. Although this beast will always be a beast. I see no hope of him being a prince. I just wish he'd go away... Oh well..

Anyways!!! Mike and I are doing great. He's been playing Titan Quest with his brothers. Which is fine I guess. He don't go to bars or clubs or play golf or anything like that. And he seems to have it under control for now. He is a doll though...ooooohhh so CUTE! My husband is HOT! I have been gardening. I'll have to take some pics soon before they all die! I'll post those soon. And I need to get a baby blanket done to send to my friend before her kid is too old for blankets! (sorry Mel) Mercedes has been fighting an ear infection. She is fine then she isn't. Poor baby. She is still super funny though. She LOVES spongebob. Refuses to put on pants and shoes and of course takes out her ponytails and hair bows. Gotta love her. I need to get her off the cartoons. According to experts she shouldn't even be watching TV until she's two! Well those experts have never had to do laundry with a VERY active 15 month old.

Well there is a recap of our lives. Nothing too exciting thank goodness. :)

No comments: