
Okay it is February 23rd (Happy Anniversary Patty and Billy) and still no baby. I know I'm not due for another couple weeks but come on!! This waiting around to go into labor while your as big as house is not what I call super fun. But since things have been going quite well I guess I should just be patient and enjoy my time at home until she comes. My last day of work was yesterday. :( I didn't think it would be that hard since it just a job. However, having spent almost 8 years going to the same job 8 hours a day 5 days a week....probably you get sort of connected to the place. Let me know if I'm crazy. I already have my doubts about myself but some confirmation would be nice;). Well aside from waiting for our arrival (first on my list of exciting news) my parents are going to be celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary on March 30th!! I think it so awesome. We have some surprises lined up for them. I'll post pictures of the big day! Well you'll probably get more news (and complaints) next week since I'll be home (waiting with my feet up so they don't get all swollen and nasty on me again). :) Happy February!! It's been a great one filled with lots of snow and for me a big belly!
No comments:
Post a Comment